Our team of experienced site managers and production managers will be on hand throughout the build-up, show days and de-rig to ensure the successful site management and delivery of your event.
With all aspect of the event’s build and delivery meticulously planned in advance, our team will begin by marking out your event site, from there the detailed build schedule will be rolled out including the install of essential services and site infrastructure.
To ensure a safe and CDM compliant site, all staff and contractors complete a comprehensive safety induction before starting work.
Our team will oversee all operational aspects of your event, including event control, safety teams and contingency planning.
As we’re dealing with live working environments, no matter how well an event is planned, we will always have variables to deal with. Whether that’s delayed deliveries, challenges presented by the public and landlords, tweaking the layout or having to move power and services if necessary.
We will always think on our feet to find a solution, effective communication with all parties coupled with our agile approach to problem solving, sets us apart from others in our field.
Delivery and site management will include;
- Team on hand to mark out the key structures, venues and concessions of the event.
- Transport management of deliveries and arrivals on site.
- Implication of CDM measures to ensure a safe working site.
- Management of contractors and site personnel.
- Management and coordination of site build, show cover and de-rig.