Bath Festival Finale Weekend
We have played an integral role in the launch and delivery of Bath Festival Finale Weekend since its inception in 2018.
Literally starting from scratch, Judgeday was instrumental in establishing the two-day event which has proved to be successful. Our involvement includes securing high profile headliners, Robert Plant and Van Morrison for the festival’s line up, utilising our strong connections in the music business, and masterminding the festival’s layout and design.
In addition, our team specified the number of stages, planned the infrastructure, site management and technical production, secured its licence, were involved in the look and feel of the event and suggested ways to market the event.
Judgeday also sought commercial partners to make the project financially viable and secured Orchard Live, Wales’ largest independent live music promotion company, who subsequently co-promote with Bath Festivals.
For the 2018 and 2019 events, as a team we were responsible for the following production elements of Bath Festival Finale Weekend:
- Infrastructure and site management
- Traders, bars and additional entertainment, i.e. roving artists, children’s entertainers etc.
- Health & Safety
- Technical Production i.e. staging, lighting, sound, backline equipment etc.
- Liaising with tour managers and delivering bands’ riders
- Liaising with the event’s landlords i.e. Bath Recreation and Bath Rugby
- Local Authority liaison
- Site design and layout, CAD planning and technical drawings
- Appointment of third party suppliers
- Scheduling and build programme
- Site Design, Planning & Infrastructure
- Event Safety, Licensing & Compliance
- Technical Production
- Contractor Procurement